- July 13 Abraham Salum Salum Restaurant Theme: Coastal Cuisines of Mexico
- July 20 Anthony Van Camp SĒR Steak + Spirits at the Hilton Anatole Theme: Local Ingredients: Modern Techniques
- July 27 Lan Nickens Chamberlain’s Steak & Chop House Theme: Summertime Indoor Grilling
- August 3 Tracy Miller Local Theme: Peaches: Savory + Sweet
- August 10 André Natera Village Marquee Grill Theme: Modern Asian Cooking
The Summer Session of the “Chefs at the Market” cooking class is sponsored by The Dallas Chapter of the American Institute of Wine and Food (AIWF).
The classes run from 11:30 to 1:00 p.m. Doors open at 11:00 a.m.
$25 per class by Thursday before class. $30 at the door. $110 for the series. Group rates available. Reservations can be made by mail to Cooking Class, c/o AIWF P. O. Box 12384, Dallas, TX 75225. Checks should be made payable to AIWF. Paid reservations will be held at the door for each event. Seating is limited, so please make your reservations early. For information, please leave a voice mail message at 214-653-8088.